Join us for episode 65 of the Theme Park Trader podcast!
This week Emily rejoins Dan and I to ask us a whole host of questions around Walt Disney World and planning a trip. This all came from Emily recently booking her trip to WDW and not being satisfied with the way that Disney answer queries online!
Here is a summary of the questions we answer:
- We land in Orlando International at 3:20pm on our first day. What should we do with the rest of the day?
- Is it worth buying tickets for Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party?
- What rides should we do in each park?
- How many days do you recommend saving for Universal?
- How does the fast pass system really work? – Can you just get daily fastpasses alongside the plus ones?
- How does the magic maker work? How can you view/ download the pictures you have taken>
- Which rides should we get a fast pass for?
- Does it get busy watching parades?
- Where is the best place to watch parades from?
- Where are the best places to eat in WDW and Universal?
- Where is the best place to meet characters?
- How do the magic bands work?
- I heard it is recommended to have a credit card before you visit, is this true?
- Where is the best place to visit, except Universal and WDW?
- Where are the best discount Disney stores?
- How much would you recommend taking for a 15 night stay – when you have a dining plan and tickets for Universal and WDW included.